Sheet beveling machine CHP-60G-INV specifications
The MILLING machine for sheetplates / strips model CHP-60G-INV mills with carbide inserts a bevel to the undersite of a plate (or plate piece). The milling tool rotates with appr. 550 r.p.m. and has a separate drive for the feed of the material or transport of the machine along the sheet. The milling tool is dia. 80 mm. with 7 inserts.
- Beveling the undersite with AUTO-feeding of the plate or along the plate.
- Maximum beveling length of 60 mm.
- Sheet thickness 10 -70 mm. / 100 mm.
- Angular position 15° till 70° adjustable.
- Working height 750-950 mm.
- Mills the bevel with carbide inserts.
We also develop customized 'specials', in line with your wishes and requirements.